Thursday, June 5

MyLot

It's been the Seventh day since I'd joined MyLot. I had made myself $1.21 till now, I made 71 posts, including a couple of discussions.

It's an interesting discussion site whereby they will pay for every posts/discussion we made, we all could participate according to our interests. One of the amazing thing is they pay by the quality of the our posts and the ratings of you by other mylotters!

Why join MyLot?
Now, firstly we could always learn new things over there, so far, people had been friendly from what I observed from all the discussions. Secondly, we could improve our English proficiency! We could always learn from others about their phrasing and usage of words. Thirdly, it's a place to experience diversity of opinions and views of people all over the World of the similar interests, that's where the making friends part comes in!

I love MyLot! Click here to view my profile and here to join now! I will update more on the way towards my first payout of $10

No comments: