Saturday, June 7

Great.. keep it up gwen!

Currently, I had joined about these sites including:

Pay-to-click/offers/Pay-to-read email sites

First PTR site I had joined (2 years back), stopped clicking for a while because I thought it's not possible lol. Recently went to update my profile.


Preferred PTC site because there's a floating rate, my lowest was $0.02 per click and the highest is $0.20 per click! Around 5-8 ads to click per day for free membership.
Disadvantage: High payout rate ($40.00)

.
Another preferred PTC site. $0.02 per click, $10 payout through Alertpay. Around 8 ads daily for free membership.


Recently joined PTC


PTR site. Not really working for me, so far I'd only received 2 mails from them!



PTR cum survey site. Apart from the $5 signup bonus and all the interest surveys, nothing till date.

Pay-to-post sites
MyLot (had a blog entry about it)
Ximmy (haven't really started working on it yet..but Soon!)

Survey sites (Nothing from them until now)
Opinionworld
American Consumer Opinion
Global Test Survey

I am now still very lost on how to do this blog... Anyways I will be doing more research on more money making websites and will be posting some of the useful websites of mine when conducting your researches!

Cheers~

**Last update: 09/06/2008

No comments: